IES 2016 Humanoid Robot Workshop
Humanoid are still lot of challenges for the researchers dynamic motion planning, control, perception, and mission operations. Many researchers who have contributed to solving the problems in the respective fields. The workshop aims to promote the topic by discuss and demonstrate about the current development of humanoid robots, especially in Indonesia. Topics of discussion regarding the development of hardware (sensors, actuators, and robot design) and software (control, planning, estimation, interface) for the development of humanoid robots.
The workshop features six contributions on highly capable hardware and software modules for humanoid robots in a combination of oral presentations with in-depth interactive sessions.
Motivation and Objectives
Humanoids are capable of incredibly sophisticated motion, perception, and interaction with their environments. They are also well-suited for executing complex tasks in constrained, human-engineered environments with applications as robotic co-workers, service robots, and avatars for human response forces for disaster recovery. The recent DARPA Robotics Challenge (DRC) was a dramatic demonstration of the state-of-the-art of humanoids in the last category.
The workshop aims at bringing together researchers from the KRSBI (Kontes Robot
Sepak Bola Indonesia) and Robotic communities, as well as other researchers interested
in the subject. The program consists of invited talks, contributed presentations, and a
Click here to download Humanoid Robot Workshop Description
Click here to download Humanoid Robot Workshop Poster
Congratulations – We are pleased to inform you that your manuscript has now been ACCEPTED.
Please make the necessary changes based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions. Committee will check whether the revision has been performed or not. Fail to do so, we have a right to exclude your paper from the proceedings.
Now we would like your cooperation with the double check of your paper.
(1) For the copyright: Please ensure you process the copyright. The IEEE e-copyright submission can be done in EDAS electronically at ‘Copyright form’.
(2) For the paper final version: Please Strictly use and follow to IEEE template Manuscripts (Word Format): http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/conferences/2014_04_msw_a4_format.doc
(3) Please ensure the maximum page of your final paper is 6-page.
(4) All the papers have to go through the file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here: http://www.pdf-express.org/. You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 39152X. After file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress successfully. You can upload PDF file paper final version in EDAS at ‘Final manuscript’
(5) Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by August 29, 2016.
(6) Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score is less than 33%. You can refer to EDAS to see the similarity score of your paper. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 33% will be dropped and should be reported to IEEE. Please make sure your final paper follow this rule.
If the similarity score of final version is more than 33%, the paper will be dropped or cancelled to be presented at IES 2016.
(7) Each paper should have a registration with Full Registration Rate before September 18, 2016. Any paper without registration will be dropped automatically. Please refer to this link.
(8) With all your cooperation, the presentation schedule would be announced on September 21, 2016.
(9) IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Bali-Indonesia, on September 29 – 30, 2016.
The extended deadline for paper submission is
July 18, 2016.
Final extended deadline for paper submission is July 31, 2016.
Please visit http://ies.pens.ac.id/2016/index.php/call-for-paper/paper-submission/ for submission. Please send full paper to IES Submission system at EDAS conference system: https://edas.info/N22307.
We are looking forward do seeing you in Bali.
18th International Electronics Symposium (IES) 2016 is a technical co-sponsored IEEE conference and organized by Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya (PENS), Surabaya, Indonesia. The IES 2016 provides a good platform for researchers, scientists and the entire engineering community to meet each other and exchange ideas on electronic and computer-related fields, and their applications including research stimulation, the applications of electronic and information technologies, and the discussion to advance for region-wide cooperation in related disciplines. We cordially invite you to attend the IES 2016, which will be held in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, on September 29-30, 2016. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Papers in the technical program have to describe high-quality and original research. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program. The accepted full papers will be considered to be published in IEEE Xplore, and indexed in Scopus. A high-quality paper will be nominated for “Best Paper Award”