Please make the necessary changes based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions. Committee will check whether the revision has been performed or not. Fail to do so, we have a right to exclude your paper from the proceedings.
Now we would like your cooperation with the double check of your paper.
- For the copyright: Please ensure you process the copyright. The IEEE e-copyright submission can be done in EDAS electronically at ‘Copyright form’.
- For the paper final version: Please Strictly use and follow to IEEE template Manuscripts (Word Format): http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/conferences/2014_04_msw_a4_format.doc.
- Please ensure the maximum page of your final paper is 6-page.
- All the papers have to go through the file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here: http://www.pdf-express.org/. You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 39152X. After file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress successfully. You can upload PDF file paper final version in EDAS at ‘Final manuscript’.
- Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by August 29, 2016.
- Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score is less than 33%. You can refer to EDAS to see the similarity score of your paper. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 33% will be dropped and should be reported to IEEE. Please make sure your final paper follow this rule.
If the similarity score of final version is more than 33%, the paper will be dropped or cancelled to be presented at IES 2016.
- Each paper should have a registration with Full Registration Rate before September 18, 2016. Any paper without registration will be dropped automatically. Please refer to this link: http://ies.pens.ac.id/2016/index.php/call-for-paper/registration-fee/.
- With all your cooperation, the presentation schedule would be announced on September 21, 2016.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Create new user:
- Account Information:
- Account Created:
- Create New Title of your paper:
- Paper Information – Title of paper:
- Upload Paper Final Version in DOC or PDF file (Strictly follow to IEEE template Manuscripts):
- Upload Results:
- Information about your PDF Conversion result at email: