There are 2 types of presentation, oral and poster presentations.
All accepted papers in IES2016 will be published on IEEExplore.
Oral presentation schedule:
Please assign a presenter and submit your PPT on EDAS before September 27, 2016.
Poster presentation schedule:
Poster Size and Instructions
- One poster board is allocated to each presentation. The maximum and recommended poster size is 59.4 cm x 84.1 cm, A1 paper with portrait format.
- Posters must be mounted using supplies provided by the organizing committee.
- Each poster presenter is required to defend his/her poster during the respective poster session slot for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Simply posting the pages of your written version of the proceedings paper is not effective and thus not acceptable for your poster.
- The title of your poster paper should be done in block letters which are at least 6 to 8 cm
- All text must be easily readable from a distance of 1 to 2 meters. Make the lettering at least 1 cm high, smaller lettering will not be legible from a distance of 1 to 2 meters.
- It is a good idea to sequentially number your materials in the poster. This will indicate to the viewer a logical progression through your poster.
- Provide an introduction (outline) and a summary or conclusion for your poster.
- Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used as the basis to explain and answer questions from the viewers.
- It is helpful to have copies of your proceedings paper available for those who may want to study specifics of your work in more detail.
- Have your business cards or contact information available for those who may wish to contact you at a later date.
- Bring along a notepad to use for a discussion of technical details relating to your poster.