Cyber-Physical Systems to Promote
Sustainable Energy and Environment-Friendly Development
International Electronics Symposium (IES) 2017 is organized by Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya (PENS), Surabaya, Indonesia, and a technical co-sponsored IEEE conference. The 19th IES 2017 provides a good platform for researchers, scientists and the entire engineering community to meet each other and exchange ideas on electronic and computer-related fields, and their applications including research stimulation, the applications of electronic and information technologies, and the discussion to advance for region-wide cooperation in related disciplines.
IES 2017 contains two International Conferences:
- International Electronics Symposium on Engineering Technology and Applications (IES-ETA) 2017 has been registered in the world’s largest professional association for the advancement of technology, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- International Electronics Symposium on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing (IES-KCIC) 2017 has been registered in the world’s largest professional association for the advancement of technology, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
We cordially invite you to attend the IES-ETA 2017 and IES-KCIC 2017, which will be held in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia, on September 26-27, 2017. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Papers in the technical program have to describe high-quality and original research. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well coherent and balanced technical program. The accepted papers will be considered to publish in IEEE Xplore Digital Library indexed by Scopus and have opportunities for consideration for journal publication. High-quality papers will be nominated for “Best Paper Award”.
Deadline for Paper Submission : July 3, 2017
Notification of Paper Acceptance : August 15, 2017
Early bird Registration & Payment : August 18, 2017
Final Manuscript (Camera Ready) : August 28, 2017
Deadline of Registration & Payment : September 15, 2017
Main Conference : September 26 – 27, 2017
Accepted full papers will be considered to be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library indexed by Scopus. High-quality papers will be nominated for Best Paper Award. The accepted papers with improved version will have opportunities for consideration for journal publication in:
- EMITTER International Journal of Engineering Technology (indexed by Copernicus, DOAJ, IPI, Google Scholar, BASE, ResearchBib, etc.)
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) (indexed by Scopus, DOAJ, etc.)
- International Journal of Business Intelligence and Data Mining (indexed by Scopus, Gale, ACM Digital Library, CNPIEC, DBLP)
Conference publication and promotion for journal publication is under working principles of the conference as follows:
All accepted papers will be included in IES 2017 Book Program. All presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library and indexed by Scopus. High-quality papers will be nominated for Best Paper Award.
After the conference, the Steering Committee Board of the conference (SC) will select high quality presented papers and offer to the author to improve the paper to be published as a journal publication. The paper improvement has to fulfill these requirements:
- The author has to improve the paper at least in 8-12 pages (more than number of pages required for the conference in 4-6 pages)
- There is at least 30% improvement in the abstract and content of the paper.
- The title should be different with the title of paper for the conference.
- The author must also submit a summary of changes that outlines how the submitted version differs from the conference version.
The author chooses the journal for publication and submits the improved paper to SC during 1 month after the conference. SC will forward the paper to the journal committee. The journal committe will conduct re-review and decide the high quality papers appropriate to be published as a journal publication.