International electronics Symposium on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing
International Electronics Symposium on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing (IES-KCIC) 2019 has been registered in the world’s largest professional association for the advancement of technology, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Knowledge creation is becoming more important topic for researchers and users in academic, management and industrial fields. The term has been widely used for the last couple of years, and refers to the formation of new ideas through interactions between explicit and tacit knowledge in individual human mind. To realise knowledge creation in real life, it is essential to transform human mind into computation in order to extract potentially useful information from data and create valuable knowledge. The use of intelligent techniques in computing-related fields can be useful to retrieve meaningful result in automated processes for knowledge creation.
To bridge research activities between young researchers on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing research fields, we cordially invite you to participate in The Sixth International Conference on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing (KCIC). Started from this year, KCIC becomes more applied and sets a new name with International Electronics Symposium on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing (IES-KCIC) 2019. IES-KCIC 2019 will be held in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia, on September 27-28, 2019. IES-KCIC 2019 is a technical co-sponsored IEEE conference and organized by Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya, and Keio University, and supported by some institutions.
Topics of interest
Knowledge Base and Engineering
- Information modelling
- Knowledge acquisition and accumulation
- Knowledge discovery
- Knowledge management
- Information systems and applications
- Human-computer interaction and Modelling
- Intelligent optimization
Intelligent Multimedia Systems
- Multimedia modelling
- Multimedia computing systems and applications
- Intelligent multimedia analysis and processing
- Web intelligence
- Web-based support systems
- Multimedia information retrievals
- Learning and adaptation
- Perception and learning
- Emotion modellin
- Cognitive sciences
- Probabilistic and reasoning computation
- Reinforcement learning
- Statistical methods and data mining
- Pattern recognition
- Artificial intelligence and soft-computing
- ICT-based environmental studies and computations
- Social-based computing model and analysis
- Social media engineering
- E-Learning and educational computation
- Cross-cultural computation and modelling
- Disaster management computing and support systems
- Medical computing analysis and applications
- Robotics computing model and applications
- Intelligent text processing and Computational linguistics
- Linguistic knowledge modelling and representation
Final Manuscript Preparation:
Papers must be written on A4-format page according to the IEEE template Manuscripts of minimum four (4) pages and up to eight (8) pages in length. The paper should be written in English.
Please refer to IEEE template Manuscripts below:
IEEE Paper Template
Submission Procedures Link:
- Papers should NOT have: Page numbers, Headers, Footers.
- All review processes are double blind reviews.
- To ensure the double blind review process, please do not enter the author names in the paperthat is going to be reviewed. Keep the author fields as it is. The author names are required for final paper (camera-ready) version. The complete author names must be inserted at EDAS system. The author names and its position can’t cange after reviewed by reviewer.
EDAS Submission Procedure
- Create an EDAS account if you don’t have EDAS account through https://edas.info/newPerson.php?noauth=1
- Login to IES submission page at EDAS System through https://edas.info/N26336
- Choose your track paper.
- Register your paper.
- Add Authors. NOTE: The complete author names must be inserted at EDAS system. The author names and its position can’t cange after reviewed by reviewer.
input ‘Name, EDAS ID or email address of authors’, then click ‘add author’ button.
Choose one of the name list if the author has EDAS account, If not, click ‘none of the above’ button to create a new account at EDAS for your co-authors.
- Upload manuscript.
– You can re-upload your first manuscript via ‘Review manuscript’
– You can upload Final manuscript after reviewed by reviewer via ‘Final manuscript’.
– You can add co-authors via ‘authors’ + sign.
|Student||Early Bird||IDR. 2.500.000,-||IDR. 1.500.000,-||USD. 250||USD. 150|
|After||IDR. 3.000.000,-||USD. 300|
|Non-Student||Early Bird||IDR. 3.000.000,-||IDR. 2.000.000,-||USD. 300||USD. 200|
|After||IDR. 3.500.000,-||USD. 350|
IEEE Member will get 15% discount.
Early bird registration period is until August 26, 2019.
Registration Fee Policy:
1. The registration fees apply for (the 1st author of) all accepted papers
2. The Registration fee applies for 1 (one) paper under a 1st author, and strictly 2 (two) additional papers are allowed with free of charge of the registration fee under the same 1st author.
3. No refund will be made for registered participants who fail to turn up.
The registration fee includes conference kits, certificate, lunch, and coffee breaks. All payment can be done by a bank transfer to our account at:
Bank Transfer :
– Bank Name : BANK MANDIRI
– Account Name : BPn 031 POLITEKNIK ELEKTRONIKA NEGERI SURABAYA
– Account Number : 1410005018346
– Swift code: BMRIIDJA
– Address of Bank:
Mandiri KCP Surabaya Mulyosari
Jl. Raya Mulyosari No. 360 D-E, Sukolilo, Surabaya, Jawa Timur 60113, Indonesia
Registration payment via Bank Transfer should be before October 22, 2019.
After registration via bank transfer, please scan
– The payment receipt
– Proof of IEEE membership (optional)
– Student ID card (optional)
send an email to email@example.com for confirmation with subject “IES2018 REGISTRATION” and write down your paper ID.