Energy Sustainovation and Techno-Intelligence for Realizing Industrial Revolution 4.0.
International Electronics Symposium (IES) 2018 is organized by Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya (PENS), Surabaya, Indonesia, and a technical co-sponsored IEEE conference. The 20th IES 2018 provides a good platform for researchers, scientists and the entire engineering community to meet each other and exchange ideas on electronic and computer-related fields, and their applications including research stimulation, the applications of electronic and information technologies, and the discussion to advance for region-wide cooperation in related disciplines.
IES 2018 contains two International Conferences:
- International Electronics Symposium on Engineering Technology and Applications (IES-ETA) 2018 has been registered in the world’s largest professional association for the advancement of technology, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- International Electronics Symposium on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing (IES-KCIC) 2018 has been registered in the world’s largest professional association for the advancement of technology, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
We cordially invite you to attend the IES-ETA 2018 and IES-KCIC 2018, which will be held in Lombok Island, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia, on October 29-30, 2018. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Papers in the technical program have to describe high-quality and original research. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well coherent and balanced technical program. The accepted paper will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore and Scopus indexing. The selected papers will be recommended for journal publication. High-quality papers will be nominated for “Best Paper Award”.
The accepted paper will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore and Scopus indexing. The selected papers will be recommended for journal publication. High-quality papers will be nominated for Best Paper Award. The accepted papers with improved version will have opportunities for consideration for journal publication in:
- EMITTER International Journal of Engineering Technology(National Acredited, indexed by Copernicus, DOAJ, IPI, Google Scholar, BASE, ResearchBib, etc.)
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology(IJASEIT) (indexed by Scopus, DOAJ, etc.)
- International Journal of Business Intelligence and Data Mining(indexed by Scopus, Gale, ACM Digital Library, CNPIEC, DBLP)
- International Journal of Renewable Energy Research-IJRER(IJRER is cited in SCOPUS, EBSCO, WEB of SCIENCE (Thomson Reuters) )
Conference publication and promotion for journal publication is under working principles of the conference as follows:
All accepted papers will be included in IES 2018 Book Program. All presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library and indexed by Scopus. High-quality papers will be nominated for Best Paper Award.
After the conference, the Steering Committee Board of the conference (SC) will select high quality presented papers and offer to the author to improve the paper to be published as a journal publication. The paper improvement has to fulfill these requirements:
- The author has to improve the paper at least in 8-12 pages (more than number of pages required for the conference in 4-6 pages)
- There is at least 30% improvement in the abstract and content of the paper.
- The title should be different with the title of paper for the conference.
- The author must also submit a summary of changes that outlines how the submitted version differs from the conference version.
The author chooses the journal for publication and submits the improved paper to SC during 1 month after the conference. SC will forward the paper to the journal committee. The journal committe will conduct re-review and decide the high quality papers appropriate to be published as a journal publication.
|Deadline of Paper Submission|
|July 17, 2018|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance|
|August 20, 2018|
|Early Bird Registration & Payment|
|August 20 – 26, 2018|
|Final Manuscript (Camera Ready)|
|September 04, 2018|
|Deadline Registration & Payment|
|October 22, 2018|
|October 29-30, 2018|
© 2018 Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya