Information to Author for Accepted/Conditional Accepted Paper Procedures
Please make the necessary changes based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions. Then, we would like your cooperation with the double check of your paper.
- For the copyright: Please ensure you process the copyright. The IEEE e-copyright submission can be done in EDAS electronically at ‘Copyright form’.
- For the paper final version: Please Strictly use and follow to IEEE template Manuscripts (Word Format): https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Proofread your final manuscript thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Please ensure that number of pages of your final paper is 4-6 pages.
- All the papers have to go through the file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here: https://ieee-pdf-express.org. You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 53407X. After file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress successfully. You can upload PDF file paper final version in EDAS at ‘Final manuscript’
- Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by July 27, 2022.
- Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score is less than 25%. You can refer to EDAS to see the similarity score of your paper. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 25% will be dropped and should be reported to IEEE. Please make sure your final paper follows this rule.
If the similarity score of final versions is more than 25%, the paper will be dropped or cancelled to be presented at IES Conference.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.