Final Manuscript Preparation:
Papers must be written on A4-format page according to the IEEE template Manuscripts of minimum four (4) pages and up to eight (8) pages in length. The paper should be written in English.
Submission Procedures Link:
- Papers should NOT have: Page numbers, Headers, Footers.
- All review processes are double blind reviews.
- To ensure the double blind review process, please do not enter the author names in the paper that is going to be reviewed. Keep the author fields as it is. The author names are required for final paper (camera-ready) version. The complete author names must be inserted at EDAS system. The author names and its position can’t cange after reviewed by reviewer.
EDAS Submission Procedure
- Create an EDAS account if you don’t have EDAS account through https://edas.info/newPerson.php?noauth=1
- Login to IES submission page at EDAS System through https://edas.info/N24700
- Choose your track paper.
- Register your paper.
- Add Authors. NOTE: The complete author names must be inserted at EDAS system. The author names and its position can’t cange after reviewed by reviewer.
input ‘Name, EDAS ID or email address of authors’, then click ‘add author’ button.
Choose one of the name list if the author has EDAS account, If not, click ‘none of the above’ button to create a new account at EDAS for your co-authors.
- Upload manuscript.
– You can re-upload your first manuscript via ‘Review manuscript’
– You can upload Final manuscript after reviewed by reviewer via ‘Final manuscript’.
– You can add co-authors via ‘authors’ + sign.
|Deadline of Paper Submission|
|July 17, 2018|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance|
|August 20, 2018|
|Early Bird Registration & Payment|
|August 20 – 26, 2018|
|Final Manuscript (Camera Ready)|
|September 04, 2018|
|Deadline Registration & Payment|
|October 22, 2018|
|October 29-30, 2018|
© 2018 Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya