Guidelines for Presenter
These guidelines explain how to do virtual presentations at IES 2020.
- IES 2020 will be held virtually using Webex on September 29-30, 2020
- Please wear formal apparel during keynote speech session and all parallel sessions.
- In each session, committee will deliver a presence form
- Please prepare a PowerPoint presentation of no longer than 10-minute duration using this (http://bit.ly/templateIES2020).
- Each presenter has to prepare a presentation video by following the instruction given in this link in case of bad connection occurs to keep the presentation on schedule.
- The moderator or committee will ensure the connection with the presenter in a Webex meeting rehearsal on Thursday, September 24, 2020. We will inform it later by email.
- Please submit your PowerPoint file and video-file-URL to your edas account not later than Sunday, September 20, 2020.
- The acceptable file format for presentation video is MP4 which can be recorded using Screencast-O-Matic, Webex, Zoom, PowerPoint 365, PowerPoint 2019, etc.
- In case of a very bad connection occurs, the IES committee will play the video presentation file during the scheduled session and at least one of the authors is kindly requested to be prepare for the Question and Answer session.
- Tentative schedule of parallel session is available here. (We wil inform later)
As participants of Keynote Speeches Session
- Webex Event will be opened 30 minutes before the event (08.00 Western Indonesia Time, Jakarta Time). Link to join will be sent through email.
- Participants are required to join the session using the following account name format: Room A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H_Presenter Name, for example, Room A_Bima Sena Bayu.
- During the session, all participants will be MUTED(silent mode) by the host, except the resource person, moderator, and participants who are allowed by the moderator (during the discussion session).
- All questions can be submitted via the “chat room”, then the moderator will transmit the question to the keynote speaker.