Information to Author for Accepted/Conditional Accepted Paper Procedures
Please make the necessary changes based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions. Then, we would like your cooperation with the double check of your paper.
- For the copyright: Please ensure you process the copyright. The IEEE e-copyright submission can be done in EDAS electronically at ‘Copyright form’.
- For the paper final version: Please Strictly use and follow to IEEE template Manuscripts (Word Format): https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Proofread your final manuscript thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Please ensure that number of pages of your final paper is 4-8 pages.
All the papers must go through the file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here: http://www.pdf-express.org/. You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 50839X. PDF Express facilities for IES 2020 can be used starting August 17, 2020. After file conversion (become PDF file) offered by IEEE PDF eXpress successfully. You can upload PDF file paper final version in EDAS at ‘Final manuscript’
- Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by August 24, 2020.
- Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score is less than 25%. You can refer to EDAS to see the similarity score of your paper. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 25% will be dropped and should be reported to IEEE. Please make sure your final paper follows this rule.
If the similarity score of final versions is more than 25%, the paper will be dropped or cancelled to be presented at IES Conference.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.