Presentation Video Instruction
All IES 2020 virtual conference presenters must create a presentation video of the paper and submit it to the organizer. The requirements of the video presentation are as follows:
- The maximum duration is 10 minutes
- Face of the presenter should be appearing during the video presentation
- The maximum size of the video is 200MB
- Video must have sufficiently good resolution and taken in a good illumination condition
- The video format is MP4 file
- Video file name is the paper ID_presenter name
- Any softwares can be used for recording video and audio from your computer including Screencast-O-Matic, webex, zoom, PowerPoint, etc.
- An example of presentation video, please visit: http://bit.ly/videoexampleIES2020
- In case we cannot open the submitted video file of presentation, we will directly contact the authors.